Sunday, August 18, 2013

Good points...

I absolutely think its likely someone from Clemson would get ejected, probably due to inexperience. We also do get bad calls, everyone does. The bottom line is that the rules are changing, we cannot control that. Maybe it is a good point there will be more injuries? No idea.

Defense oriented coaches want more rules to slow down offenses. I am sure that offense oriented teams are happy with the changes for the most part. High profile coaches have been in the news lately with concern for players well being and injuries, lol. So Nick Saban himself along with other high profile coaches has said the game it too rough/fast for players. I know this is not what they envisioned because they were just really concerned with winning football games and stopping these offenses. For once, things just really did not go their way. I would not worry too much though, I'm sure it eventually will, it always does. As far as I know their rants could have been as a result of this rule change they knew was coming, which would be understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive