Saturday, August 24, 2013

Brent...

I am going to have to take your word on the BBM performance. I am sure it was some awesome performances by all, all who happened to be gay cowboys, gay cowboys that evidently went to the top of the mountain to be, well gay. Then to make matters worse the mountain was called Brokeback. 

I don't really care if you play video games, I just said you fingers were probably strong. I'm sure the movie was good. Hell, maybe if I got paid millions like him maybe I would star in it. As long as nothing goes in my mouth or ass who cares really? Even if I starred in it I probably would not watch it though.

We have not really talked about the playoffs yet, brings up a good point. Did anyone notice the Rambo TV show possibly with Stallone? Lets get Ryan to bug Brent's house Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive