Friday, August 30, 2013

I already see a flaw in my scoring scheme

There is going to be a lot of negative scores at the end of the season probably lol. That may be ok with you guys and if it is that's ok with me.

If you guys do want to change it we could make it to where if you have an incorrect weekly prediction during the season there would be a minus 10 deduction of points or no deduction of points instead of minus 20. If we have minus 20 points for an incorrect weekly W/L prediction and add in the point deductions there will be a lot of negative scores. You may never make it back to positive points just because of one incorrect weekly prediction. It's ok with me to leave it like it is and it may need to be evaluated and changed for next season since we have already made it through the first game.

I'm just thinking the winner may have negative points at the end of the season. Like I said, the scoring probably wouldn't be perfect. I came up with it on the fly.

Let me know if we need to make this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive