Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So I was planning to...

stick by my picks also. But I guess some are not now? Supposedly mine and Brents preseason picks were rediculous (I would have thought you would have been delighted), I'm not changing mine. I just have no idea what the score will be each week. I wanted to make this simple, one point for a correct pick, -1 one for a wrong pick. Someone would get a point each week getting the closest to the correct score, that should keep everyone from being cute, or so I thought. So you would give away a point to be cute each week? Quite frankly though, I am willing to stand by my predictions and it sounds like someone is back peddaling on theirs.

Deveope whatever math you all want and I will go with that as long as everyone agrees. I think if someone wants to come forward now and say "I was being cute before, these are my real preseason picks" it would be acceptable as far as I'm concerned. I am going with what I have in place already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive