Friday, August 23, 2013

Really Vance?

Yeah I like to play my video games the same as you guys like to be on your computers a lot. Its my way of relaxing after work. Sometimes I get home and just want to relax and play football or shoot people. I read all the sports articles I can during the day and there are a lot of days where the topics on the blog are covered so well that I don't feel like I am adding anything by posting.

Vance.....not so fast my friend. Heath Ledger gave one of the greatest villainous performances ever and was virtually unrecognizable in The Dark Knight. I can't help you are still fuming because you didn't get the role of playing Jake Gyllenhal's boyfriend in that movie. Seriously, that was a homophobic statement.....about a damn good movie. Yes, I have seen it and Heath Ledger was an amazing actor....gay sex or no.

Ben Affleck will do well in that role. All of the fanboys are going ape shit. I don't get it. He had that rough patch between 2000 and 2004 but bounced back and makes great movies. One hell of a director as well.

I guess we all need to rollout out predictions starting Monday. I have been reading a lot lately trying to keep up with everything. I am worried about tight ends and the secondary. I also know that Georgia will be a tough out. Can't wait until next week! And yes I will be blogging next week. I will probably blog throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive