Monday, August 26, 2013

I don't know...

Who don't enjoy a good doo doo cola and a gay every now and again.

Looks like we got us some old predictions going on here. First off let me say that I think Blake thinks Scar is going to win the National Championship this year. Funny to hear you write off florida in favor of mizzou and UT. Florida may have lost starters, everyone does, but they have other players. I think UNC is absolutely a trap game, unpredictable coach with a high speed offense opening day. That coach would like nothing better than to upset a top 10 team and get UNC back on the map. You on the other hand have got to look ahead to UGA. I predict you split UGA and florida, lose to Clemson plus one other game. Why? Connor Shaw is not healthy and I think your offense takes a step back.

I guess we should start back asswards and talk about the last game first. I think Danny Fords philosophy was real good in terms of the rivalry. He said you go and beat scar and then don't talk about them anymore. That's not to be nice either, it's to not give them free publicity for one. But the biggest reason is to not give your rivalry extra emotion going into the game. I know that many believe scar is miles ahead of Clemson, I don't. Evidence of that is beating teams each year scar loses to. What has been the difference is Scar wants it more and they have talent. I think this is the year the trash talk catches up and gives Clemson the extra motivation that's been missing. If I am Dabo I have the four players from scar with four fingers up posted everywhere. I mention Clowneys comments every day. He will never lose to Clemson and that they are scared. I think in the end he does and it works.

UGA? Tough to predict a win with such a crappy secondary and on opening day. But I will, I predict we split the UGA and FSU games and finish the regular season with one loss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive