Sunday, August 25, 2013

Prediction

I will go ahead and put my season predictions out there. Clemson 10-2 and South Carolina 9-3. Clemson will lose to Florida State and Georgia Tech while South Carolina will lose to Georgia, Florida, and Clemson. Look out for North Carolina as well. Honestly though, I don't really have a win/loss prediction this year. I want to take it game by game. I know that Georgia Tech will be good and I think the ACC will be a stronger league than it has been in years. I mean they won't be NFC South material like the SEC but much improved I think. I am actually looking for North Carolina to give South Carolina a lot of trouble and have my score prediction ready.

Enough with the gay bashing or sympathizing. We all know that Hollywood is the most perverted place in the world. Everyone, including child stars, sleeps with anyone, male or female. Except for Emma Watson. She is a saint.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive