Monday, September 03, 2012

You're probably right

about Ford. He just stood out more to me than the others as far a dropping the ball. I swear it seemed like 4 passes. May be it wasn't that many. Like you said he will probably correct it as the season goes on.

And Ryan, I'm not saying we would win 10 games without Shaw. My case has always been that we wouldn't be any worse off than anyone else if our starting QB goes down. 90% of teams in the NCAA would be in trouble if their starting QB goes down. I do think that Thompson had some jitters thursday and that isn't the type of QB he would be throughout a whole game. Spurrier has confidence in him. Confidence enough to name him the starter this week if Shaw can't play. So we may very well find out about him this saturday. Thompson may prove me completely wrong.

Like you said Vance, I'm glad Carolina has a couple of games to correct mistakes. I think both teams need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive