Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Like I said

I hope you're right about Mizzou.

I also have no doubt in my mind that UGA will be favored against Carolina and rightfully so. They are ranked higher, have looked better, and if they beat Tennessee, will have beat better teams than Carolina. If I was a betting man I would have no problem betting on UGA against Carolina. That doesn't mean UGA will win but just the truth.

I really like that boat. It would be cool to play around at the bluehole with. Like you said, if you could find a way to put a little motor on the back it would be awesome.

You should watch Parks and Recreation. It has the same feel as The Office with the camera work. The characters are a little more believable than The Office. Pretty funny. You'd like Ron Swanson lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive