Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I honestly didn't know

That the Miss St/Auburn post had stuck with you. Like I said, it had been a while since I brought up auburn concerning clemson. Even when I did I was giving Clemson a complement. You bringing up Vandy when concerning Carolina was the opposite of a complement. You're the one that said that we could keep keeping up with auburn and vandy but I haven't said a word about vandy being a great win. You haven't said anything about auburn really. Not real sure where you were going with that one?

Me bringing up the rear of Clemson's schedule was due to you calling mizzou a bad team. I simply don't think they are just because of what you would call a "bad game" (your very common reference to clemson's most recent orange bowl) against a very good team in UGA. it happens and Mizzou in my opinion isn't a bad team. Just my opinion.

We have to play the games and I think a 9 win team for Carolina is being optimistic right now. Offensive line isn't playing well, Shaw hurt, troubles in the defensive secondary. I think we can win 9 with these obstacles but it will be a tough road.

My question for you is why do you think Clemson is a 8-9 win team. What are they lacking that cant get them to 10 wins? I've already laid the schedule out for you so tell me why you're "sandbagging"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive