Monday, September 10, 2012

I hope you're right

about Shaw. If he was healthy I would like to think he would have done well Saturday too. Like I said though Thompson's completion percentage in that game doesn't do him justice. He through some good balls that the WRs just couldn't come down with. There's nothing Shaw would have been able to do about the WRs either. I'm not saying Thompson is perfect. He made some mistakes particularly taking a couple of sacks when he should have thrown it away. He made up for it with some of the throws he made. It really was very encouraging. Very surprising as well.

I think Jimbo is a fraud as well. I think it will be a high scoring shootout but we'll see. Usually when people predict a high scoring game it is the complete opposite. Clemson will get some help with Brandon Jenkins going down to injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive