Friday, September 28, 2012

In other news

Did you know that Dabo got the cop fired that clocked him going 60 something in a 35? See how easy I made Dabo the bad guy?

I bet both stories receive equal attention nationally. I can pull you out a espn blog on the speeding ticket if you want? If that makes it bigger nationally than it really is, I can link you one?

I think the ticket story is silly as do I the morris story. That's the same thing the nation will think as well if it goes that far. These are local issues and that's pretty much it. They are equally as controversial in the grand scheme of things nationally. Not a very big deal.

Who cares either way bro. South Carolina gets a win out of this one no matter how you slice it. You would understand if you were a Gamecock fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive