Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I just don't think that

losing to a top 5 team in the country should warrant automatic "garbage status". It happens all the time early in the season. See UGA last season after the Boise St and Carolina losses. They went on a 10 win run after that. To go even further look at Virginia Tech when they lost to Boise St and then James Madison! They won out the rest of the season and whooped FSU to win the ACC that year lol. That is just a couple of examples, I'm sure there are more but I think you get the point.

I hope we beat Mizzou this week and if we do it simply does not make them garbage just because they have losses to a top 10 team and a top 5 team. I'm sorry bro, it just doesn't lol. By the way, I along with most of the Carolina fanbase said our team was garbage after the Auburn loss last season. That simply wasn't the case. Not great logic there either bro.

And again, I know Auburn isn't any good this season as do you. You're the one that keeps bringing them up, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive