Sunday, September 02, 2012

About what I expected

My prediction wasn't too far off. It was a good close game. Clemson's offense picked up where it left off last season. Great performance by them. The defense as predicted still needs work, especially the secondary. A lot of wide open Auburn players. They did seem better in the 2nd half but not quite where you want them to be. They kept Auburn out of the endzone at least so props there. Like I said though, Venebles will need some time. I wasn't expecting him to step right in and make this defense stellar. They should get better as the season goes on.

I think the biggest let down was Brandon Ford's play. Man he dropped a lot of passes. I don't think he's going to be as hot of a target from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive