Saturday, September 01, 2012

Hard game to call at the half...

Clemson looks like they could go either way, bad or great at any moment lol. But this is where you make your money, halftime adjustments.

Yeah bro, wait until you build something, it's addictive. I can't wait to start another boat. I learned allot from the first one, it's gonna be fun. I like the Chinese style furniture, going to do some more for sure.

I am sure you are correct and staying on the field will do it. I have experienced frequently what it's like for teams to stack the box and come at you every play. Can be described will one word, frustrating. Every team has the ability to do that, but when you get to the talented ones it's pretty bad. Hopefully he finds a downfield receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive