Friday, September 14, 2012

I am getting better...

The boat didn't leak a drop of water. It was so much fun, you can't see but I can talk about it now, there were at least a 100 Navy Chiefs watching. The point was making a boat over 17 ft from one sheet of plywood. It was over 18 feet and I paddle all over the bay, lol. I agree, we gotta build one for sure. That's shop floor epoxy on the hull.

The table was fun, I treated it with linseed oil first. Linseed oil would be a cost effective way to waterproof a boat as well. Made it look like an antique when I finished after it rained on it before it dried, lol. I left it because it looks cool.

The sea chest was some damn work, I got my clamps and everything I need now. I am fairly satisfied with the outcome.

I have to have a responsible job with computers for example, but I am going to have a giant shop with a business such as furniture. But bro, why not wood boats? Golf cartish, with electric or gas (Briggs lawnmower) engines? A wood ships steering wheel, real classic looking? Just saying, I hope you stay interested because I could use some help and who knows? We could be famous one day or just a fun costless hobby. A winner either way. Johnson and Johnson, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive