Monday, September 24, 2012

Heartbreaker

I really thought Clemson had it when they got up by 14. I knew Venebles wouldn't be able to step right in and make Clemson's defense stellar. It takes time to build something up. I think if he's there in a couple of years Clemson's defense will be where it needs to be. I think some of the fans are being a little too hard on them actually. Hell FSU's defense didn't play any better. On the bright side, outside of maybe Carolina, Clemson doesn't play another offense that can do what FSU did. Clemson will win the rest of them on offensive talent alone if they have to.

As far as Carolina, Mizzou may not be great but you can't take away the performance Shaw had saturday. Kid through 20 strait completions to finish the day at 20-21. That's a 96% completion percentage.. unheard of. I would say he's healthy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive