Sunday, September 30, 2012

Recapping this week and notables for next week

First of all another great offensive showing by Clemson. The defense still had some trouble but like I said, Clemson will be able to outscore every team they play with the exception of maybe Carolina.

The South Carolina game wasn't as pretty as the score. The offense and defense struggled in the first half. Kentucky got up to a 17-7 lead at one time. We ended up making good halftime adjustments and winning the game. Anytime you go on the road in the SEC and come away with a win it's a blessing.

Can you believe GT lost as bad as they did to Mid Tenn St?? What about VT and the season they're having so far? Duke is looking like the best team in that division lol. Seriously though who is gonna win the coastal?

Now for next week. To my dismay South Carolina has opened as 2 point pavorites over UGA. I know it will be a shocker for you too lol. Also, Gameday is in Columbia this week!! I'm pretty excited about that. I tell ya though bro I think it is going to be very tough to beat the Dawgs. I really don't think we will win. I hope I'm wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive