Saturday, September 08, 2012

Well I'm glad I was right about Thompson

I don't know what to say. The kid is a baller. I know it was against ECU but some of the passes he made was unbelievable. He was threading the needle. He has a very strong arm. His completion percentage should have been better because there were some balls that the WRs should have came down with. I wish you could have saw him bro. Exceptional performance.

I wish I would be joking when I say this but Shaw may not be the automatic starter when he comes back from injury. Spurrier has a decision to make. It's crazy. I was just arguing that Thompson could come in and manage a game. I didn't think he was this good honestly. This will be very interesting.

Our defense was great. Six turnovers forced. I am starting to see what Ward meant by being more aggressive. He meant taking the ball away from people.

Clemson looked good in the little bit saw of them today. Offense is top 10 in the nation easily. Ellington showed more of what he showed last week. The offense will only get better with Watkins back. The defense kind of looked the same as against Auburn. Gave up some big plays but not enough to lose the game or come even close. They played a lot of the backups in the 2nd half as well.

Auburn got the shit beat out of them by Miss St. Pissed me off too because I picked them in my pickem. Dumb mistake. They better be glad they caught Clemson in the first game of the season or Clemson would have beat them worse than they did Ball St. No joke. Clemson is far better than the score of that game against Auburn.

The Clemson/FSU match up is shaping up to be very interesting. There will be a lot of points scored in that game. If the total point scored was set at 75 in that game I would take the over.

Good wins for both of our teams today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive