Friday, September 28, 2012

I have actually watched the first 4...

episodes, I would have watched more if I had time. Still trying to get into it, but I am sure I will.

I don't know about the ref thing, I guess that will have to come later, lol. I think it will be fun.

I don't think the injury bug just hit Clemson, I think it stays with us. Thats one thing about FSU as well, there were a steady flow of FSU player injured it seemed. This is a game Clemson needs to be carefull with, coming off a losss, banged up ect... I don't know anything about BC, I can't think of any more boring team than Boston College, lol. Its certainly strange that they are leading the ACC in passing. Has to be passing yards, not points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive