Saturday, September 29, 2012

Right bro...

And I can completely understand you defending him as a gamecock fan. You are right and justified to defend him.

But you were ACC champs last year, you will enjoy watching Clemson play Notre Dame in womens softball etc... That's me as a Clemson fan being on the most recent end of comments that normally you only here from fans to the media. I am certain, Tennessee, ole miss, uga and the list goes on, would likely take Ron Morris's side as well. I like Spurrier and even his media stunts. But now that I see he can't take what he is known for dishing out to everyone else? I lose a little respect for him.

We won't agree because you have not been on the receiving end from him bro. If this was Danny Ford I would be the same as you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive