Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tell me more about the flame Friday

Good idea lol. Who will ref it tho? Honestly tho I don't know what to say about the speeding ticket. It was pretty funny but it's petty. Nothing near a coach pissing on a main street in downtown Greenville lol.

One thing that is interesting is the injury bug that has all of a sudden struck Clemson. It's not funny or a flame at all but it does make this BC road game very scary for Clemson especially coming off a painful loss to FSU.

It was rumored that Watkins and Bryant were not going to travel to BC due to a stomach bug. I texted Brent about it and he said Tay's cousin said he had to have emergency surgery on his groin. He wasn't sure about Watkins so sure enough I googled it and the rumor was true. Sammy will not make the trip to BC. Doesn't end there, same article said one of Clemson's starting OLs would'nt make the trip either due to a pulled hamstring.

If I were a Clemson fan I would be mortified about this game. Of course I was mortified about the mizzou game so that shows how much I know lol. What do you think? BC leads the ACC in passing surprisingly.

I'll let you kick off the flame Friday tomorrow. I can't compete with your wit but at least I'll get a good laugh lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive