Friday, September 14, 2012

I don't think

anyone is laughing about the ND deal. I know I'm not, as I said I think it is a good deal for both parties involved. I'm a little confused about the writing on the wall you're referring to however? Let's face it, ND brings exposure and a huge following. What they don't bring is a very good football team. ND has not been great since Lou Holtz 20 years ago and that is a fact. Regardless of that they still bring major exposure. Not sure about the writing on the wall?

I agree about ND being able to jump both our teams for a bowl. Thing about it is Carolina won't be competing with them for a bowl. They are in the ACC bowl pool with Clemson... not Carolina.

As far as them having to join a conference, that is not true. The powers that be have always made exceptions for ND and they always will. ND doesn't not need and does not want conference affiliation. What they needed is what they got with the ACC which is a sweetheart deal. I do agree however that if they joined a conference it would be the ACC.

As for the pics, it looks like it's really taken off. Looks professionally done to me. All three things are very impressive. I wish you could bring the damn boat home lol. We're definitely going to have to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive