Friday, September 07, 2007

Week 2 is Here.

I fully expect Clemson to roll tomorrow. I want the shut out dammit. Seriously though, I am looking for a smothering lights out defense and a consistent passing game from the offense. I'm really not worried about the running game. I think it is important to get Cullen Harper a lot of work throwing the next two weeks to get ready for conference play.

I am still staying off of the Emanuel (spelling?) Cook story. I think the Georgia/South Carolina game is going to be a war. I honestly look for both teams to score between 20 and 30 points and the one that can get 30 wins.

Back to Clemson, Tommy Bowden did mention that he was making a commitment to the passing game and that it may have hurt them last year not throwing the ball early in the blowouts.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive