Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a quick little post..

I've been busy this week. I had tests in all 4 of my classes so I haven't had a chance to post anything. Who's ready for this weekend? I am, I'm ready to get this one out of the way and see how we fair against the #2 team in the nation.

I don't make predictions for Carolina games anymore and I'm not about to start now. I however do not mind making predictions about the ole Tigers.. lol. I think if Clemson is going to lose a game that they shouldn't this season, it will come this weekend. Just a gut feeling. Don't get me wrong, Clemson is the far better team and they should win this Saturday. I just have a little gut feeling that Clemson is going to lose a close one to NC St.. State is better team than many think. The UCF team that they lost to almost beat Texas this past weekend. State also hung in there with BC until a couple of last minute scores..

With that out of the way, do you guys really think Carolina has a chance this weekend? No one else does, none of the papers, analysts, ect.. Well, wait a minute there is one guy. Get this, Micky Plyler thinks Carolina will upset LSU this Saturday. What a shocker! I still think he is a tard though.. lol. Like I said, I don't make predictions on Carolina games anymore but I can say that I think we have a chance. That's it, just a chance. Nothing against you guys or Clemson but I think NC St has a chance this Saturday as well.. A bigger one than many may think. Please don't take this as a flame; just stating whats on my mind. You guys can give any prediction for this weekend for Carolina and I won't be offended at all. As a matter of fact, Brent already did: Clemson 34-21, LSU 27-13. Neither are bad predictions at all. My prediction for Clemson this Saturday: Clemson-21 NC St-24.

Also, Carolina picked up the 11th nationally ranked dual-threat QB in Aramis Hillary today. Don't know much about him except a lot of people had said we would be kicking ourselves in the future if we didn't offer him. We offered him and he committed on the spot. It's always good to pick up a player that just simply wants to play for your school. Hillary wanted to be a Gamecock bad and he stated that today was the best day of his life..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive