Friday, September 07, 2007

I dunno....

Supposedly and Spurrier didn't say, he and his friend were on the campus sitting on his friends car. His friend pulled out his new gun (unloaded) and handed it to Cook to look at. Cook took the weapon and to check it out and handed it back. Now if that were me and you on campus and you handed me a gun and I handed it back I think we would have gone to jail. I don't know what really happened. If that was the case if he didn't go to jail I feel like it would have been because he plays football. I don't however think he should be kicked out of school and it should be over. He probably has learned his lesson.

The Junior college transfer King was kicked out of his school according to his coach for going room to room in the dorm checking doors and entering open rooms on video. He supposedly stole some money. Not sure if he is still being accepted by the Gamecocks though.

None of this matters and they need to concentrate on the SEC, particuarlly Georgia. I am excited about their chances. We both need to play Georgia and beat them. I don't think it is a coincidence that we started stealing Florida recruits when we started dominating FSU. I think we could keep our in state recruits and get more of theirs if we started beating them. Very important for both our teams. Sounds like he held back like I had thought vs La La.

Louisville starting out with a push over obviously didn't help them. Teams get a little overconfident and I am glad we started out the season with FSU now.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive