Monday, September 17, 2007

Its looking good at the moment for both of us...

They may or may not move you up in the top five, certainly the top ten and close to it. I would put you in the top five if you win. Doesn't really matter anyway, you win out and you will be in the National Championship. The only other thing is an SEC title and if you win your conference who cares where you end up. Even with a loss this weekend you still are not out of the race. I think LSU is the best team in the top ten right now.

Texas has held on by the hair of their chinny chin chin against cupcake teams all season. I can't see how they should be ranked so high.

I love the fact Kentucky beat Louisville. They were real jerks last year including the coach. Thats what happens when you act like that. The fact it moved us up doesn't hurt either.

With Ga Tech losing, right now, I think we should beat everyone on our schedule. Not that we will, just that we should. Harper has gone beyond all expectations and our recievers are finally playing to their potential this year. I don't think you want to line 8 or 9 men up in the box this year, lol, just ask Furman.

I am seeing alot of critisism from everyone, I understand what happens when you get your hopes up. I'm just not buying into the we are not that good crap. Pretty obvious VK has ran a very conservative and vanilla defense just working on fundamentals the past 2 games and rightfully so.

Not a whole lot of blitzing or anything special. Very smart, if the offense takes care of bussiness and NC State gets handled as they should I think you will see more of the same this week. Hes not giving up what the defense is really capable of until Ga Tech. Our defense is quite capable of blitzing the crap out of everyone this year. Not gonna be a whole lots save the FSU game for opponents to look at.

If it all comes together and it looks like it could this year, the possibilities are endless. I think we lacked a QB last year. We have one maybe two this year. Gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive