Friday, September 21, 2007

I don't think so this weekend....

If we lose and I know all too well we can, it will be because we play bad. Not because NC State is better than advertised. Their new QB has not faired well, it completion rate is below 50% and he is averaging 5-6 interceptions a game. The wolfpack is also averaging allowing 250 yards rushing per game. I think UCF has a good program and so does BC, but I am willing to bet they caught BC on an off week. Those numbers are somewhat self inflicted.

Clemson also has NC States number, much in the same way BC and Va Tech has Clemson's. It will likely be the JD and CJ show this weekend. But even without that, Harper has confidence and it seems every reciever we have is a weapon this year.

I think when we lose this year it will be because of overconfidence in not taking some team seriously. I don't think we are that confident yet and the Tigers will take this game very seriously and come out like they know they can lose if they don't play well.

Having said all that, I am glad we are playing NC State early, Obrien will likely have them ready to play be the end of the season.

I don't have to tell you that you are playing a good football team this week. It will be an uphill battle but if the Cocks can keep it close untill the 4th you will probably win. If its close, I think the Cocks take it.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive