Thursday, September 13, 2007

QB Controversy?

Tommy Bowden has made some comments in the Greenville News that Willie Korn will get some playing time in critical situations. The radio (Walt Deptula) and media is making this into a QB controversy. Frankly, I think Tommy Bowden is making a mistake in announcing and/or doing this. This could really affect Cullen Harper's confidence right now. I don't understand the motivations behind this, but Cullen hasn't thrown a pick in two games. Get ready for one this week, guys. This is not the thing you do to a first time starter. Remember the Arizona State incident last year with Rudy Carpenter and Sam Keller. Remember Dick Koetter? He isn't coaching the Sun Devils anymore, I can tell you that.Willie Korn is the real deal, but Cullen Harper needs to be the starter, period. Now that he has lost his redshirt, let him play in scrap time this year I say. I really can't see what he adds right now. Comments guys? Sorry I haven't been posting lately

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive