Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Neither team is overrated...

Why? Because they both have had top 10 recruiting classes for the past 50 years. FSU is well coached, even old Chucky the Chest Amato is a good assistant coach. So why in the world would they be overrated.

I'll tell you why people say that. Both Carolina and Clemson fans alike need to stop being so darn gullable. People say they are overrated because they lost to us. In other words, we are not crap. I know its easy for a rilvary to do, but other fan bases do it too. Bad for us bro.

Think about it like this, would you rather be playing a top 10 Tiger team or one that is deamed crappy. Its a win win situation for both our teams being top ten. If you win you move up in the polls. If you lose you lost to a good football team and not one that is crappy. You end up losing to a team that is not supposed to be good and you will feel much worse about it and get punished in the polls at the end of the year and more importantly at the beginning of next year.

Don't buy into it this year, I'm not going too. Be ok with me if Georgia and FSU win out. With us being conference champs. I'd love to beat the SEC champions and wouldn't mind as bad losing to them either.

Right now at least I agree about Ga Tech. The others seem very beatable. I have a good feeling about this year and I like what Bowden is saying and doing this year. Different from the past. However, I still havn't forgot what can and certainly has happened to us in the past. Not writing off anyone. Included La Monroe and certainly Furman. Nobody, so far things have unfolded well for both of us including injuries. Just gonna keep on pulling for them and hoping they keep up what they are doing.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive