Monday, September 17, 2007

I hear you, don't agree entirely.....

But first lets talk about our schedule. Right now, I think we should beat every team on it. I am not saying we will because to do that you can't have even one down week and we usually have about four. It it is very likely in my mind that we will get a 10 win season this year and a shot at the ACC title. Which we should have a real good chance in this year. The teams that worry me the most are BC obviously and yep still Va Tech. We will be up for the Ga Tech game and hopefully still doing good on injuries. Can't forget about the all out brawl that will be in Columbia, anybody's guess on that one.

Brent, this team is better by a long shot than last year. That should give us 2 more wins. We are good right now with the potential to be great. Not great right now, but key areas are looking great. One of the biggest being Harper, you got to be happy with that guy right now. Korn is looking good too. I forsee him being used in a two QB system like Florida did last year later. I think surprisingly this will be a good thing.

I didn't hear alot of excuses. Brad Scott simply said what happened. You want big pass plays? You gonna get some sacks because a big pass play system is not conservative. Nine men in the box is going to leave someone uncovered and the passes have to be quick. A completion equals a big play with blockers and recievers down the field. Otherwise its a sack, period. For some teams its an interception. I'll take the sacks. Yeah we got 5 sacks, we have 10 TD's and the number 4 rated QB in the nation right now, I'll take the sacks.

But I do agree Bowdens one mistake this year is the Michigan comments. However, I understand he is happy someone else other than him is in the news on the hot seat this year. If I were him, I would have been saying how about Weis's fat ass at 0 and 3, but that's just me.

I have a good feeling about this year, I do however have common sense and know its not a sure thing. But I like what I see so far.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive