Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm going to give FSU the benefit of the doubt..

Many people think that they are overrated but I'll save my opinion until after they play a few more games. I don't think that UGA is overrated at all. I think they handily beat a decent OK State team and lost a close one to a good Carolina team. They should be fine after Stafford gets things going. As I said, that kid is amazing. He just had a bad game against Carolina.

Auburn got beat but USF is one of those programs that is on the rise. Auburn is another team that I will just wait and see after they play a few more games. We don't play them this season. It always seems like we play those Bama schools when they are on top of the world. We don't play either one this year.

I agree with you about GA Tech being the only team that Clemson should worry about right now. That's not to say that they won't beat them but it should be a really good game. VT got drilled by LSU. I was kind of expecting it though. VT has a lot of unwanted pressure this year. As of right now, I don't see Clemson having much trouble against NC St, Wake, or even VT. BC may give them a good game but I think Clemson has too much speed on offense for BC's slower defense. I think Clemson's ACC hopes rest on that GT game. Who ever wins that game wins the ACC this year IMO. What you think?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive