Sunday, September 09, 2007

Can I pick them or what?

I do believe I picked that one to happen before the season. The Gamecocks did a good job. Auburn doesn't lool too good. LSU does, but I think this is gonna be an off season for Va Tech anyway this year. You guys have a shot.

Good job by the Gamecocks and Tigers this week. Taking out Georgia and FSU. Harper had a record breaking night. The best thing about him is he has yet to throw an interception and the Tigers made it a point to do it through the air. I wish they hadn't of put in Korn, but oh well its done now.

Other than Ga Tech maybe, everone in the ACC is looking beatable this year. We have gone a long way so far in correcting our mistakes from last year. Could be a good one for us. Hopefully for both of us. Could we go into the big game undefeated at long last this year? Could this be the big one? Probably not, but its still possible.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive