Saturday, August 26, 2006

You can find articles bashing the SEC?


If you can I would love to see them. Problem is, it will be very hard to find one. No one is stupid enough to attempt to bash the SEC. It's just a silly notion. If you can find one, I would love for you to copy and paste it here. Good luck, and don't forget to add a link!

As far as me giving UGA credit for coming back against WV. . . Credit?? Yea, thats what I said. WV was up 21-0 after the first quarter. Then UGA scored 21 points in the 2nd quarter to WV's 10 points. In the second half UGA scored 14 to WV's 7. The final score was 35-38 WV. So yes, that was a good comeback by UGA, and I give them credit for it. Do you need the definition of "comeback"?

The ACC had only one embarrassing bowl loss? Did you forget about GT's beating they took against Utah?? 38-10. . . A MAC conference team.. LOL. Now that is embarrassing!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive