Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Old Danny says say "No" to crack.


I hear it all the time, Korn is only good because of the team around him, all kinds of nonsense. All eight TD's were by Korn, even though he saw very limited play time in the second half. What does translate into a good college QB? I think it would be Korn.

Blakeroo, I just can't see how the Muse case backs you up at all. I actually think backs up my point. Bowden would agree with you, Muse was not a class act, thats whay he doesn't play football for the Clemson Tigers, he was no doubt a good athelete. You just can't keep players with disciplinary issues around because they are good atheletes. For example, letting them off sky free or supending them for a year and letting them come back because they are good atheletes. Only an evil team would do this.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive