Sunday, August 20, 2006

Maybe you'll like this picture a little better.. I know I do.. lol


I didn't get upset at all. I just didn't see a reason for a post like the one you wrote, and yes I did read it completely.

All I did was post Spurrier's comments about the play of a few defensive freshmen, then you post that Spurrier hasn't proved that he still has it?? What was the point of that? I know if the situation was reversed, like your comments about Ricky Sapp being bigger, blah, blah, blah, if I would have said (out of no where) that Tommy still hasn't proved he can coach... You my brother, would have went on a rampage. With your favorite pics of enlarged testicles, and dookie... And you talk about my pics... LOL.

Holtz and Spurrier are completely different people, coaches, from different conferences, different coaching senarios coming into Carolina, ect... so there is no reason to compare the 2 as far as Carolina is concerned, or there ability to coach.

As far as Bowden goes, I understand he is building a team. Hell, everybody should know that by now. It has took him 8 years to do it. Why does Spurrier's coaching ability have to be questioned after 1 season? Give the man some time. God knows Clemson has gave Tommy plenty of time.

By the way, nice Pizza slut pic of Brent.. lol.

And Brent, good post. I agree with most of what you said.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive