Saturday, August 19, 2006

Agreed

I tell you something else, last night was the first time I saw Rivers play in the NFL. Of course I didn't keep up with the Chargers before now.

I was expecting a QB god. I was shockingly surprised, I know you can't go by one performance. I had been told he was the premier QB in the NFL, down right unbelievable. Last night, my first impression, he was down right awful. If he had a few performances like that during the regular season and Whitehurst takes over the back-up role, Whitehurst could be starting for the Chargers by the end of the year. Everybody has a bad day, but he certainly left alot of doubt in my mind if will be able to handle the starting job, the river could certainly go dry. Either way, the future is looking bright for the number one gamecock slayer of all time!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive