Thursday, August 17, 2006

A positive notion I forgot to mention in my last article..


Last year at this time during fall practice Spurrier wasn't hesitant to say whether or not the Gamecocks had a bad practice. There was multiple times last season that Spurrier said "we didn't have a very good practice tonight/today."

He has not said that one time this fall.(now that i posted, this he probably will.. lol.)

This gives me a little more confidence. If not, alot more.

From what I hear, tonights practice has been the most productive practice so far this Fall... Offensively and defensively.

Just thought I would share this. Trying to build up some hope for my Gamecocks!!

Before you respond to this post, read the one below it.

14 days left!!!!!!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive