Monday, August 21, 2006

On a much more serious note..

I was on my way home from work today, and I was listening to a sports radio station. I heard the name Ray Ray McElrathbey, I was familiar with the name and I knew he played for Clemson.

However, at the time I didn't know why they mentioned his name on the show. I was thinking that probably another Clemson back-up was kicked off the team. Little did I know, his story was the highlight of my day in a completely different way.

This story got to me pretty good, and although I hate Clemson I have found a favorite player on the Clemson team...

This is a non-joking post by me, this kid is awesome. I wish him and his little brother nothing but the best.

Here's the link to the story. It's long and I didn't feel like copy and pasting the whole thing:

http://www.charleston.net/assets/webPages/departmental/news/Stories.aspx?section=stateregion&tableId=103307&pubDate=8/19/2006

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive