Friday, August 25, 2006

No Love for the ACC?

Florida State was awful last year, yet Penn state took like a hundred overtimes to beat them. The Big 10 champs. Georgia got outplayed by a West Virginia team and they won the SEC! The Trojans "were" the best team in football, but it is very obvious they were the only team in the PAC-10 that could compete with the premiere teams in the country. Wisconsin, a mediocre Wisconsin, beat a great Auburn team. I could go on and on, but the fact of the matter is, we can't make an assessment on who the best conference is until the end of the year, and even then it gets all crazy with different teams on different levels of their conference beat each other. I've already given my opinion on ESPN's crappy reporters and analysts. I would rather take advice from a talking terd. On a side note, I do like Stewart Mandel's blog and mailbag on cnnsi.com I do think the southeast has the best defense on the whole, but thats just an opinion. We could go on and on about this subject, but I would rather do it while watching football, so Vance have your ass down here this weekend to watch Sly Croom beat Ol' Ball Sack and the Tigers give BC and FSU a taste of what's in store for them!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive