Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good Post.


I agree with your post, Vance. I truly believe Clemson has the caliber team to win every game this year. I am thinking we are getting back to the Danny Ford days, when every year we had a shot. I am not going to blast USC in anyway with my post tonight. I am too concerned with the Tigers, what with Ray Ray and now Antonio Clay's sister being killed today. I just read that the NCAA is looking into a waiver for him and his brother, but nothing can be done for the death of a relative. It has been a tough year for this team, with the jet ski accident earlier this summer as well. Hopefully, these guys can pull through the adversity and play very well. I don't care if they lose every game, as long as they play hard. This team is going to be remembered for a long time this year, and the first game hasn't even been played. Anyway, the football season starts tomorrow!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive