Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yes, Tommy uses his mouth to laugh at you every November!


Ryan, I am glad to hear some new Gamecock banter. But, I didn't bring up Blake Mitchell, it was brought up about him being all SEC. What I said is perfectly logical. He hasn't proven himself yet.

And Will Proctor, to screw up he will just about have to try and mess up on purpose. Rob Spence knows quite a bit more about him than any of us. He is confident in his abilities, therefore so am I. I say this because he wanted to start him in a couple of major games last year and got overridden by Tommy. I agree with Tommy's decision to start Whitehurst anyway, simply because Whitehurst had earned the right to start after all he done for the Tigers. Will Proctor will be a plus for the Tigers this year much to everyones dismay. Why? He is a dual threat quarterback and that is what Spence needs. Thats not to discredit Whitehurst either, but he was a Pro-Style QB. This cannot be argued no matter how hard you try. Also, Clemson has the best offensive line and running backs in the ACC if not in the Nation. For sure in the top five teams in the Nation, this alone is a recipe for success.

Its not my fault I have the Sack to say my team has a legitimate shot a the National title, like it or not. If you think that is not possible, well you have Garnet goggles on. All it would take is for everybody to perform up to their potential. Thats a hard feat for any team, but the Tigers are as talented and have as much potential as ANY TEAM IN THE NATION!

There are a few things for you to accept:

1. Clemson has finally turned their program around.
2. Blake Mitchell is not a sure bet.
3. Gary Gray is going to Notre Dame.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive