Sunday, August 20, 2006

This isn't meant to flame either, but I found Simmons pretty amusing..


Looks like Richard fits right in, huh... lol.

I think it's good that a defense full of freshmen, are further along than last years defense was at this time. I think our defense will prevail better at the end of this season, than last years was.

To tell you the truth, I don't see how you can say that Spurrier still hasn't got it in the way of coaching. He took a team last year that wasn't supposed to win more than 4 games to a bowl game. So, I don't know where that come from, especailly after only one season.

Tommy Bowden has never really proved he has it, in the way of coaching. I don't think anyone judged his ability to coach after just one season with Clemson either though. He has a team this year that should prove if Tommy can coach or not. Let's see what he does with it.

Finally, I dont understand how you think your last post was "certainly not meant to be a flame." Because it certainly was. If you had wrote some of Bowden's complements on his team so far, I wouldn't have wrote anything like what you just did.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive