Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Breaking News! Cox A No Go For Clemson

August 02, 2006

Recently, one of my favorite Clemson fans contradicted a story I wrote titled "Another 4 bite the dust."

His exact comments were:

"Please Post Your Source of All these Non-qualifiers"

"Otherwise its like an article from The Myrtle Beach online just a University of Spurrier fan pipe dream. LOL"


The story, at the time, was hard to prove to be true. It was sort of based on underground information at the time, but now the truth is coming out.. publicly.

Clemson's first non-qualifier out of the 2006 class (which was ranked 15th in the nation) was Deandre McDaniel, a 4 star saftey. I might add that both of my best buds, which are Clemson fans, didn't believe me when I first shared that info about McDaniel...which was weeks before it was made public.

Now it a appears Clemson officially has their second non-qualifier in Jo Jo Cox. A 3-star RB, that appeared to be a pretty good prospect. Cox probably would have red-shirted his freshman year and as a RS-sophmore (after the departure of J. Davis to the NFL) helped Cj Spiller with Clemson's running game a great deal.

The other two prospects that I had pictured with my story are Kendrick Johnson and Julius Wilkerson. While Wilkerson and Johnson have not "officially" been declared ineligible, word is they will NOT qualify... but right now that is still "underground" info. You guys know my info is pretty much right on, and I wouldn't be making this up if I thought I would be wrong. When the official story breaks it will be posted as soon as possible.

So to get to my point, as stated in my first article.... ANOTHER 4 BITE THE DUST!

On a further note, every one of Carolina's recruits from the 2006 recruiting class have been approved by the NCAA Clearinghouse with the exception of the JUCO transfer Clarence Bailey. Any other players that have not been approved by the Clearinghouse already, from any team, have a slim to none chance of making it to the next level. But Carolina doesn't have to worry about such matters, because we are good to go! Gotta tip my hat to coach Spurrier for great 2006 class!

Just a word of advice for Clemsonfan. Think before posting an article like the one you wrote about Clarence Bailey not qualifying (referring to the silly "pulp wood dummie" statements.) As you can see, it can easily blow up in your face. Look at your own recruiting class first. Carolina has one JUCO that didn't qualify, and the rest are ready to go. Clemson already has two non-qualifiers and two pending (which I'm 90% sure won't qualify.) If I was in your situation, I wouldn't be pointing out anyones recruiting class. Just my advice bro.

Oh yeah, a follow up on McDaniel and JoJo Cox:

Both prospects have enrolled at Pulp Wood Tech located at Buck Nelly, SC.

"Those are two of the best damn pulp wood retards I've recruited in a while." Pulp Wood Tech coach and former Clemson coach Danny Ford stated. "Were expecting two more decent retards soon in Kendrick Johnson and Julius Wilkerson. I gotta thank coach Tommy Bowden for recruiting these dummies, and placing them here at Pulp Wood Tech. Thanks coach." Then he spit tobacco juice on one of the dummies.

The official word on each of these four recruits is in the link below, even Wilkerson and Johnson. No, it's not an article from "The Myrtle Beach online."... sorry, it's true.

http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060802/PSPORTS02/60802007/-1/PSPORTS

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive