Thursday, December 07, 2006

This is how I have the QB situation..

Blake Mitchell will definatly start next year. Whether Smelley is in a better position to play over Blake next year is yet to be seen.. For now it is safe to say Blake is our starter.

Garcia should redshirt next year. I think you'll see Smelley and Garcia splitting alot of time after Blake is gone. Will be hard to go wrong with 2 highly touted QBs like Garcia and Smelley. It's gonna be interesting the next few years to say the least.

About Garcia enrolling early, it was in my post below. "My grades are going well, so I do plan on enrolling at South Carolina early. That's my plan right now." I hope he does, something like that never hurts.

I can't wait to see how these next 5 years play out! It's seems very exciting to me!!!

As far as O'brien, there has to be more to that story than what we are seeing. He couldn't have been happy at BC to take a job at NC State. I think he's retarded for doing it.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive