Monday, December 11, 2006

Good picture! I hope it works out for Matthews, probably will...

As for the offense, its a sore spot with me. Back when the Tigers were good they ran the Option, I don't know bro, nobody really knows. It may not work, you guys could be exactly right. For myself it is worth it, to put it out of my mind once and for all. I like the Option, I always will. Its why I like watching Navy so much. Lets me go back in time a little bit, I really doubt you guys remember, too long ago. I hope Bowden gets it together, I really do. One key no doubt as with any team is the QB. Korn will make or break the team. I think Bowden is probably all set, but there is no guarantee and he has to stop making rediculous decisions.

I can't imagine what went through the players minds when he pulled Merriwether. That in my opinion will hurt recruiting. But recruiting alone is not enough. He has to make better decisions. Not sure he can now. If he doesn't I want a big change. Paul Johnson is my choice, I think the man can adapt. I'm not even sure he would run the Option at Clemson. I think he adapted with lesser players at Navy finding a way to win. He will be my pick to replace Bowden if the time comes. Again, I think he would find an offense to win games, bottom line.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive