Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good for you guys!

I guess the question now it who starts? If Smelley gets the redshirt like they are trying to do someone is going to left out in the cold unless he is planning to have a two QB system. Which is unlikely. Next year it will be interesting to see what Spurrier will do. I think he is high on Smelley but I don't know, it could go either way. No way to know until Garcia hits the practice field. Is he planning on graduating early by chance? If not it would just about have to go to Smelley. Well, I forget, Mitchell will start next year.

As for the rankings, for all intense purposes we are about tied. The average of stars is the same. As for Dunlap, I really didn't think we had a shot with that kid but now I don't know. The Tiger staff is pushing hard. Its hard to say, I just hope he stays in state. We have five stars we are still making a push for and I think its entirely possible we could end of landing another Spiller like suprise this year. Next year is really looking good for us right now in recruiting. We will only commit 4-5 more this year. Looking good for both schools right now.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive