Sunday, December 10, 2006

OK, how about this stat, and yes its true what they say stats are for losers.

Carries Total YPC Long TD
Rushing Totals 705 3929 5.6 81 38


Its well over 300 Yards per game rushing. Leading the nation in fact. Guess what its almost the same for the past four years. Leading the nation rushing. This year with a back up QB. In fact they lead the nation in rushing almost every year. Again, I want a rushing offense not a passing attack.

Make a point on JD? OK lets hear your solution, I think I know what it is and its laughable. Kick JD off the team maybe. What a joke. Spurrier weeding out? Has your starting QB been in the news this year? What happened to him? I know there is nothing Gamecock fans would like to see more than JD getting kicked off the team, it is not going to happen. Sorry bro, I still don't think your concern is whats best for the Tigers.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive