Sunday, December 10, 2006

I have told you what I think about it..

I'm gonna leave it with this.. You said it was almost impossible to stop a passing attack out of the wing-t or wishbone?? Here's Navy's passing stats for this past season.. 104 attempts for 45 completions, 43.3 CMP%, 647 yds., 5 Td, 4 Int.. Now explain to me how it is almost impossible to stop a pass that is ran out of the out dated option offenses?? Don't give me any of that "it's unstoppable on the playstation" crap either. You will never recruit any halfway decent WRs or QBs if you run that type of offense. May as well hang it up my dear brother it's not going to happen nor do you want it to happen.. It would ruin the Clemson program.

As for the James Davis comments, or "little T.O." comments. I don't even have to prove a point on this one, Davis said enough so that I don't have to. He's pulled this type of stunt before though. He left the Clemson program in August 2005 before he ever played in a college game, because he wasn't getting enough snaps in Fall practice. Kids like this equal trouble, I've seen enough of them on Carolina's team to know. Spurrier has pretty much weeded them out I think. Anyway, here's the link Brent.

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/sports/colleges/clemson_university/16198991.htm

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive