Sunday, December 03, 2006

LOL, OK enjoy your win, I was just trying to rattle your cage a little.

Its OK because since you won I don't have to watch what I say.

Actually, if we had been in the top five or something I would be devasted. As it turned out I was so disappointed already it really didn't matter. It just topped everything off. My biggest fear at the start of the season was we would be undefeated and get beat by the cocks. As it turned out it was pretty much what was expected. I felt like you guys would win, nothing much else went right this year so why would that?

What made me remember was watching the USC and UCLA game. Wow, how would you feel if your rival knocked you out of the National Championship game. How long would it take to live that down? I'd say never.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive